That Dude From 'Fire in the Sky' Makes a Pilot

You remember that movie Fire in the Sky, where the dude gets abducted by aliens and goes through all kinds of probing and sticking and shit? That shit FUCKED ME UP!!!

Well now the dude from that movie, D.B. Sweeney, is gonna be in a T.V. pilot for something called Lily. His co-star is a Latina lady named Lynn Ayala. It's a detective show.

I don't know if one of the things Lynn Ayala and D.B. Sweeney investigate on the show is dudes getting sucked up into alien spaceships by giant light beams, but that would be awesome. It's entirely possible, since the producer of the pilot, David Simkins, has also had his tentacles in such shows as Grimm, Warehouse 13, Charmed, Roswell and Dark Angel.

Oh my god, Dark Angel ... Jessica Alba. I wonder if Simkins tapped that. Can you imagine? I'm sorry, I've lost my train of thought. I gotta walk this off.

 

Comments